What sort of shoes are right for my feet?

People often choose fashion when it comes to shoes, but that's not always best. In this video, Dr. Oz demonstrates how the way people walk determines what type of shoes are best.

Continue Learning about Foot and Ankle Conditions

How is sesamoiditis treated?
James P. Ioli, DPMJames P. Ioli, DPM
Applying ice to the area where sesamoiditis develops helps relieve pain and inflammation. You ma...
How can I strengthen weak foot arches?
Sadie LincolnSadie Lincoln
The feet are the foundation of any standing movement. Simply allowing your toes to move freely by we...
How is ankle instability diagnosed?
Thomas P. San Giovanni, MDThomas P. San Giovanni, MD
To diagnose ankle instability, your doctor will ask about previous injuries and look for clues to an...
What is sesamoiditis?
Christopher Chiodo, MDChristopher Chiodo, MD
Beneath the base of your big toe, in the ball of your foot, are two small bones called the sesam...