How should someone look for a doctor to treat a foot or ankle problem?

Looking for a doctor to treat a foot or ankle problem? In this video, Christopher Hodgkins, MD, an orthopedic surgeon at Baptist Health South Florida, says you should research a physician in order to learn about the doctor's experience.

Continue Learning about Foot and Ankle Conditions

Worst Case Scenario: I Wear High Heels Every Day
High heels may turn your outfit up a notch, but they can wreak havoc on your body. “Other than how they make you look, there’s very little upside to ...
What is a home remedy for sore feet?
This foot bath is perfect to soothe tired and sore feet. The milk helps replenish dry skin and red...
What sort of shoes are right for my feet?
People often choose fashion when it comes to shoes, but that's not always best. In this video, D...
How Are Ankle Problems Diagnosed?
How Are Ankle Problems Diagnosed?