Are kitten heels a good alternative to high heels?

While high heels can cause foot problems, even modest kitten heels should come with a warning and may not be a good alternative. Anything with a heel is a high heel. Even a small one-inch heel places more stress on the front of the foot. Of course, the higher the heel, the greater the problem.

Continue Learning about Foot and Ankle Conditions

Worst Case Scenario: I Wear High Heels Every Day
High heels may turn your outfit up a notch, but they can wreak havoc on your body. “Other than how they make you look, there’s very little upside to ...
What's the most common complication from ankle replacement surgery?
Holman Chan, MDHolman Chan, MD
Stiffness is the most common complication in ankle replacement, says Holman Chan, MD, an orthopedic ...
When should I call the doctor about my baby’s clubfoot?
James FortenberryJames Fortenberry
Call your child’s doctor right away if your child has any of these problems with the cast:• Swelling...
What Is the Harm In Wearing High Heels?
What Is the Harm In Wearing High Heels?