What is the best way to store my peppers?

Store peppers in a plastic bag in a warmer zone of the refrigerator. Leave them whole and unwashed.

Continue Learning about Food Storage & Health

The Dos and Don’ts of Reheating Leftovers
According to some accounts, in 1953, C.A. Swanson & Sons had more than 500,000 pounds of unsold turkey after Thanksgiving. One employee suggested they...
What is the best way to store my beets?
Marisa MooreMarisa Moore
For raw beets, remove the greens leaving about an inch of stems. You can use the beet greens raw in ...
Why is it important to store leftover food carefully?
Storing food carefully will ensure freshness and taste, plus it will keep bacteria at bay. Use seala...
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
Check out these tips for where to store and when to toss common food items in your kitchen from culinary nutritionist Stefanie Sacks.