How should grapes be stored?

Store grapes in a cool zone, unwashed and in a plastic bag or a plastic clamshell container. Pick out any spoiled grapes; one bad one can spoil the bunch.

Continue Learning about Food Storage & Health

What You Need to Know About the Harmful Plastics Called Phthalates
Taking charge of how the environment affects your health is more necessary—and more possible—now than ever. That’s because we are increasingly knowled...
How can I store pine nuts?
Vandana  R. ShethVandana R. Sheth
If you find pine nuts in shells, they will last longer. Due to the high fat content pine nuts become...
How can I store Brazil nuts?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Because Brazil nuts' high polyunsaturated oil content makes them especially susceptible to rancidity...
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
Check out these tips for where to store and when to toss common food items in your kitchen from culinary nutritionist Stefanie Sacks.