What is the best way to store my corn?

Store corn with the husks on, in a warmer zone of the refrigerator.

Continue Learning about Food Storage & Health

The Dos and Don’ts of Reheating Leftovers
According to some accounts, in 1953, C.A. Swanson & Sons had more than 500,000 pounds of unsold turkey after Thanksgiving. One employee suggested they...
How should lamb be stored?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Like other perishable red meat, lamb should be stored cold or frozen and can be kept in the store pa...
How should I store ham?
Canned hams that require refrigeration, even before opening, generally have a better flavor and text...
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
Check out these tips for where to store and when to toss common food items in your kitchen from culinary nutritionist Stefanie Sacks.