What is the best way to store my corn?

Store corn with the husks on, in a warmer zone of the refrigerator.

Continue Learning about Food Storage & Health

A Good Reason (Besides Taste) to Avoid Canned Foods Whenever Possible
In the late 18th century, Napoleon offered a reward to whoever could figure out how to safely preserve food for his traveling army. Nicholas Appert se...
What is the best way to store my peppers?
Store peppers in a plastic bag in a warmer zone of the refrigerator. Leave them whole and unwash...
How should jicama be stored?
Marisa MooreMarisa Moore
Store whole, dry jicama in a plastic bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator for up to two wee...
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
Check out these tips for where to store and when to toss common food items in your kitchen from culinary nutritionist Stefanie Sacks.