What is the best way to store my broccoli?

Store broccoli and celery in the crisper.

Continue Learning about Food Storage & Health

The Dos and Don’ts of Reheating Leftovers
According to some accounts, in 1953, C.A. Swanson & Sons had more than 500,000 pounds of unsold turkey after Thanksgiving. One employee suggested they...
How can I safely store food during my cancer treatment?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Store foods in tightly sealed, covered containers. Discard foods that have passed their expiration...
How can I store flaxseeds?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
Flaxseeds can be purchased either whole or already ground. The two different forms offer distinct be...
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
Check out these tips for where to store and when to toss common food items in your kitchen from culinary nutritionist Stefanie Sacks.