How should mustard greens be stored?

Michael T. Murray, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

Mustard greens should be stored in a perforated plastic bag in the refrigerator, where they should keep fresh for about three to four days. Cooked mustard greens will keep for two days when refrigerated.

Encyclopedia of Healing Foods

Encyclopedia of Healing Foods

From the bestselling authors of The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, the most comprehensive and practical guide available to the nutritional benefits and medicinal properties of virtually everything...

Continue Learning about Food Storage & Health

Make Onions Even Healthier with This Storage Trick
Onions are fairly bursting with antioxidants and other nutritious goodies. But you can get even more out of them if you tuck them away for a spell. S...
How can I keep leftovers safe for eating?
Deborah BeauvaisDeborah Beauvais
Whether you’re microwaving leftovers or reheating them in the oven, the only accurate way to gauge t...
How can I safely store food during my cancer treatment?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Store foods in tightly sealed, covered containers. Discard foods that have passed their expiration...
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
How to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry StaplesHow to Store and When to Toss 5 Pantry Staples
Check out these tips for where to store and when to toss common food items in your kitchen from culinary nutritionist Stefanie Sacks.