What can I do to protect my family from the effects of food dyes?

Alan Greene, MD
Pediatrics
The best way to protect your family from the effects of artificial food dyes is to avoid buying any products that contain them by reading food labels - or buying organic foods. In this video, pediatrician Alan Greene, MD, shares some helpful tips.  

Continue Learning about Food Production & Health

The Pros and Cons of Processed Foods
The Pros and Cons of Processed Foods
Processed items have been getting big press; and it’s not all good. There’s a debate going on about good vs. bad processed food and the FDA’s proposal...
Why is the fungicide carbendazim banned in the U.S.?
Gary GinsbergGary Ginsberg
If you buy orange juice that contains juice from another country, it could also contain the fung...
What are the harmful effects of processed foods on my body?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
When we eat processed foods, our bodies lose the capacity to self-heal efficiently as chronic inflam...
As a Chef, How Do You Eat a Healthy Diet?