What can I do to protect my family from the effects of food dyes?

Alan Greene, MD
Pediatrics
The best way to protect your family from the effects of artificial food dyes is to avoid buying any products that contain them by reading food labels - or buying organic foods. In this video, pediatrician Alan Greene, MD, shares some helpful tips.  

Continue Learning about Food Production & Health

Why You Should Skip Processed Meats
Why You Should Skip Processed Meats
When country super-star Alan Jackson croons, “But, I still like bologna on white bread,” he may hit a note of nostalgia for the go-to lunch of the 195...
What is community supported agriculture (CSA)?
Margaret FloydMargaret Floyd
Community supported agriculture (known as a CSA) is basically an arrangement that you have with ...
What are the health risks associated with artificial flavoring, Diacetyl?
Alan Greene, MDAlan Greene, MD
A major health risk associated with an artificial butter flavoring called Diacetyl is "popcorn lung,...
What Is Sustainable Seafood?
What Is Sustainable Seafood?