First, always take a look at the sell-by date to ensure freshness. Wild, free-range, and organically grass-fed animals are the healthiest choices. Venison is tastiest when brought to the market at a younger age. Younger deer generally have darker, more finely grained meat and whiter fat.
- Q What can I do to protect myself from poor food handling at a restaurant?
- Q What is the leg section of pork?
- Q Do waxes applied on fruits and vegetables pose health risk?
- Q What is the loin section of pork?
- Q What is cumin?
- Q Are bugs allowed in food?