First, always take a look at the sell-by date to ensure freshness. Wild, free-range, and organically grass-fed animals are the healthiest choices. Venison is tastiest when brought to the market at a younger age. Younger deer generally have darker, more finely grained meat and whiter fat.
- Q Why should I eat locally grown food?
- Q What is the total annual consumption of food color additives?
- Q How do I avoid genetically modified organisms or GMOs in my food?
- Q What is the difference between preserved food and processed food?
- Q What are algal polysaccharides?
- Q Are waxes applied to fruits and vegetables to make them look fresh?