First, always take a look at the sell-by date to ensure freshness. Wild, free-range, and organically grass-fed animals are the healthiest choices. Venison is tastiest when brought to the market at a younger age. Younger deer generally have darker, more finely grained meat and whiter fat.
- Q Do waxes applied on fruits and vegetables pose health risk?
- Q What is the shoulder section of pork?
- Q What is the difference between preserved food and processed food?
- Q Does tuna contain a lot of mercury?
- Q Why do some products contain very high levels of fortified nutrients?
- Q Does farm-raised fish contain good fatty acids?