Who is most at risk for contracting listeria?

Those people most at risk for contracting listera are elderly people, pregnant women, newborns and people with weak immune systems like cancer patients on chemotherapy or long-term steroids users. 

Continue Learning about Food Poisoning

What is Campylobacter?
Campylobacter is a genus of bacteria. It is most often associated with abdominal pain, diarrhea and ...
What methods of food storage can reduce my risk of food poisoning?
The following methods of food storage can reduce your risk of food poisoning:  Separate raw meats...
How can I keep food safe when cooking outdoors?
To keep food safe when cooking outdoors, keep mayonnaise-based dishes or the jar of mayo in the frid...
What precautions should I take to avoid food-borne illness?
Germs are everywhere when you're cooking food. From washing your hands to keeping a clean cutting bo...