Who is most at risk for contracting listeria?

Those people most at risk for contracting listera are elderly people, pregnant women, newborns and people with weak immune systems like cancer patients on chemotherapy or long-term steroids users. 

Continue Learning about Food Poisoning

Easy Ways to Prevent Food Contamination
Easy Ways to Prevent Food Contamination
In the BBC-3 series Climaxed, mini-episodes explore hit-and-miss relationships between people after they have sex. One four-minute taste of Sam ‘n’ El...
News: E. coli Illnesses From Romaine Hit 197, but End of Outbreak Appears to Be Over
As the reported number of illnesses from E. coli linked to romaine lettuce has reached 197, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now s...
How can I keep food safe in my refrigerator?
To keep food safe in your refrigerator, do the following: Keep the refrigerator temperature it at...
What is food borne illness?
Marisa MooreMarisa Moore
Food borne illness is commonly known as food poisoning. Every year in the United States, food borne ...