What precautions should I take to avoid food-borne illness?

Germs are everywhere when you're cooking food. From washing your hands to keeping a clean cutting board, Dr. Oz  emphasizes  food safety in the kitchen in this video.

Vandana  R. Sheth

Four Easy Steps to Food Safety in Your Family Kitchen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtkbPBrH4I

Continue Learning about Food Poisoning

Easy Ways to Prevent Food Contamination
Easy Ways to Prevent Food Contamination
In the BBC-3 series Climaxed, mini-episodes explore hit-and-miss relationships between people after they have sex. One four-minute taste of Sam ‘n’ El...
How should I prepare food to avoid contamination if I am on dialysis?
Methodist Specialty and Transplant HospitalMethodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital
If you are on dialysis, it’s important to shop for and prepare food carefully to avoid contamination...
Is it safe to eat raw cookie dough?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Regardless of how good cookie dough tastes, raw eggs can harbor bacteria that cause food poisoni...
This Dangerous Bacteria Could Be Hiding in Your Fridge
This Dangerous Bacteria Could Be Hiding in Your FridgeThis Dangerous Bacteria Could Be Hiding in Your FridgeThis Dangerous Bacteria Could Be Hiding in Your FridgeThis Dangerous Bacteria Could Be Hiding in Your Fridge
It's one of the leading causes of death from food illness. Here's how to avoid getting sick. Food manufacturers and suppliers work hard to bring you a...