How can I tell if my food is contaminated?

If you are not careful, the food you buy can make you sick. Learn how to shop safely for groceries in this video with Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Food Poisoning

Listeria Outbreak: Must-Know Facts and Symptoms
Food poisoning from listeria keeps making headlines in 2015. In April, Blue Bell Creameries recalled all of its products—though it started pulling pro...
Safe Food Handling: How to Avoid Foodborne Illness
Are you having E. coli, salmonella, campylobacter, listeria, or cyclospora for dinner? These are just a few of the hundreds of organisms that could be...
How common is food poisoning?
Doreen RodoDoreen Rodo
According to the National Restaurant Association, millions of people contract a foodborne illness ea...
How can I keep my kitchen free of listeria?
To keep your kitchen free of listeria, consider the following tips: Keep cold foods cold, which m...