How can I tell if my food is contaminated?

If you are not careful, the food you buy can make you sick. Learn how to shop safely for groceries in this video with Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Food Poisoning

4 Must-Know Facts About Listeria
4 Must-Know Facts About Listeria
In 2015, it was the main culprit in an ice cream-related outbreak that sickened ten people and killed three. In 2017, there were two deaths following ...
Are refrigerated foods safe from Listeria?
Unlike many bacteria, Listeria can grow at refrigerator temperatures so use a refrigerator thermomet...
Is canned seafood safe for those at high risk of contracting Listeria?
Canned and shelf stable tuna, salmon, and other fish products are safe to eat.
What is listeriosis?
Listeriosis is an infection that occurs when you ingest the bacterium Listeria monocytogenes. Lister...