All foods can be introduced after an elimination diet. The important thing is to add them one at a time so that you will know which food is causing a symptom that might come back. So if your migraine headaches went away during an elimination diet and they come back when you eat a certain food, then you know what the culprit is.
- Q What are some of the symptoms of a food intolerance in children?
- Q What should I do if someone is having a food allergy attack?
- Q Why has there been an increase in food allergies?
- Q What are IgE-mediated food allergies?
- Q What should I do if I think I'm gluten intolerant?
- Q How common are food intolerances?