All foods can be introduced after an elimination diet. The important thing is to add them one at a time so that you will know which food is causing a symptom that might come back. So if your migraine headaches went away during an elimination diet and they come back when you eat a certain food, then you know what the culprit is.
- Q Is there a cure for fructose intolerance?
- Q What are some hidden sources of gluten?
- Q How can I treat my food allergy?
- Q What are some of the symptoms of a food intolerance in children?
- Q What is the most common food allergy?
- Q Why has there been an increase in food allergies?