What foods can I eat if I have multiple food allergies?

Vandana  R. Sheth
Being diagnosed with multiple food allergies can be challenging.  This said, there are many alternatives as far as food choices go to allow more flavor, texture and nutrients.  It is important that you schedule a session with a registered dietitian specializing if food allergies to assess your nutritional needs and help you individualize a meal plan that excludes foods that you are allergic to and adequately meets your needs.  Visit eatright.org to find a dietitian near you.

Continue Learning about Food Allergies & Food Intolerance

Why has there been an increase in food allergies?
Leigh Vinocur, MDLeigh Vinocur, MD
The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN) states that food allergies affect about 3% of the ge...
What can I do if my child has gluten and sugar allergies?
If your child has gluten allergies or intolerance, you'll have to watch what you feed her. But for t...
How Can I Get My Digestion Back on Track?
What Increases My Risk for a Food Allergy?