Should I talk to my doctor about my fructose intolerance symptoms?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

You should talk to your doctor if you notice any fructose intolerance symptoms. After your doctor completes tests to determine if you have fructose intolerance, you may be referred to a nutritionist who can help you modify your diet to avoid fructose-rich foods. A nutritionist can also help ensure that your diet contains the nutrients you need to maintain your health.

Continue Learning about Food Allergies & Food Intolerance

What lifestyle changes must I make if I have a child with wheat allergies?
The most significant lifestyle change will be what foods you and your family eat and how you cook it...
How can I protect my child with food allergies?
Parents have long been advised to avoid introducing certain foods—spices, dairy, wheat, for example—...
What Are the Symptoms of a Food Sensitivity to Corn?
How to Spot Food Allergies in Kids
How to Spot Food Allergies in Kids