Could my peanut allergy last for the rest of my life?

A peanut allergy is the food allergy most likely to be life-threatening, but is it lifelong? In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Tanya Altmann reveals whether peanut allergies last for a lifetime or eventually go away.

Continue Learning about Food Allergies & Food Intolerance

What are the benefits of a food-elimination test?
When you eliminate a group from your diet via a food-elimination test, you'll notice different t...
How do I manage my peanut allergy on a daily basis?
Though it may seem obvious, the best way to manage a peanut allergy is to avoid peanuts. The Food an...
How can I protect my child from an allergic reaction to wheat?
The most effective protection from a wheat allergy reaction is total avoidance of foods that contain...
What Are Some Food Substitutions for Corn in my Diet?