Could my peanut allergy last for the rest of my life?

A peanut allergy is the food allergy most likely to be life-threatening, but is it lifelong? In this video, Dr. Oz guest Dr. Tanya Altmann reveals whether peanut allergies last for a lifetime or eventually go away.

Continue Learning about Food Allergies & Food Intolerance

Everything You Need to Know About Food Allergies
Whether shrimp makes you itchy or eggs give you hives, you’re in good company. Food allergies affect around 32 million Americans, according to the non...
What can I do for my children to help prevent a food allergy reaction?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Once your child's pediatrician or allergist has tested and confirmed food allergies, you need to be ...
Can eating peanuts while I'm pregnant cause peanut allergy in my child?
Dr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, NDDr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, ND
A study in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology conducted at Mount Sinai in New York looke...
How Can a Food Sensitivity to Corn Mimic Gluten Sensitivity in the Body?