What would help stiffness after sitting?

Simple things like stretching your hip flexors which become tight after sitting for an extended period of time and stretching your chest and back can help with stiffness. Stretch any area of the body that will spend excessive amounts of time in a flexed or shortened position and this will help with stiffness in the body after sitting. 

Continue Learning about Flexibility Training

How can I improve wrist flexibility?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
Throughout the day, it is important to continually stretch your wrist to prevent losing your flexibi...
Why should I stretch in the morning?
Here is my Deadly Habit number 1:Not Stretching in the MorningMoving your body and releasing stress ...
What are the benefits of stretching and flexibility exercises?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Flexibility exercises, also called stretching, help keep your joints flexible and reduce your ch...
How do I perform the forearm rotational-stretching exercise?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
To perform the forearm rotational-stretching exercise, place your shoulders in a biomechanically cor...