What is the purpose of the biceps stretch exercise?

The biceps stretch exercise stretches the long and short heads of the biceps brachii. One way to stretch this muscle is by standing and then reaching behind our back and clasping both hands. Raise your hands behind you as far as possible without allowing your head to drop. Hold this stretch for 30 seconds and perform it 3 times.

Continue Learning about Flexibility Training

What devices can be used to measure flexibility?
For the trunk and lower extremity the most common ways to measure flexibilty are using a sit and...
How do I stretch my latissimus dorsi muscle?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
Lie on your back with knees bent so your lower back remains flat; this anchors one end of the latiss...
How do I perform a calf stretch properly?
First, find something supportive you'll be able to lean into, such as a wall. Then, place your foot ...
Does stretching decrease the chance of getting injured?
Yes, in most cases. If there is an imbalance in flexibility between muscle groups, research has show...