What is the importance of doing flexibility exercises?

Flexibility exercises have loads of benefit.  Be sure to complete at least 5 minutes of flexibility on a daily basis to help keep your body as flexible as possible.  Increased flexibility may lead to:

• Decreased chance of injury
  • Decrease soreness
  • Increased mobility
  • Increased strength gains
  • Increased balance

These are only some of many but being flexible is extremely important.

Continue Learning about Flexibility Training

What You Can Do to Protect Your Metabolic Flexibility
You already know that sitting too much is one of the worst things you can do to your health. Around 50 million of you are profoundly sedentary. Sittin...
How should I stretch the muscles on the bottom of my feet?
James P. Ioli, DPMJames P. Ioli, DPM
To stretch the muscles on the bottom of your feet: Stand with feet together. Step back with your l...
What are ways to relieve morning back pain?
Brian YeeBrian Yee
Pelvic tilts: Laying on your back with knees bent - rock your pelvis back - flattening your back aga...
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?