Can stretching help me rebalance my body and mind?

Performing daily flexibility exercises helps to rebalance the body by re-establishing proper length and tension within each of the muscles. Improper muscle length causes tension throughout the body because of the altered movement patterns it produces. Over time, this is followed by overuse injury. To avoid this, stretch every day.

Continue Learning about Flexibility Training

What You Can Do to Protect Your Metabolic Flexibility
You already know that sitting too much is one of the worst things you can do to your health. Around 50 million of you are profoundly sedentary. Sittin...
What are the benefits of stretching and flexibility exercises?
Flexibility training is a key component for all training programs and has several positive effects s...
What is the forearm rotational-stretching exercise?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
The forearm rotational-stretching exercise lengthens the pronators teres and quadratus and the supin...
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?