I sit at a desk all day and my neck feels very stiff what can I do?

A few times throughout the day make some time to get up out of your seat and walk around for a few minutes to improve blood circulation. Once you've completed your walk, perform a static upper trapezius stretch, chest stretch, and latissimus dorsi stretch to help loosen up the muscles of your neck and upper extremities. Make sure to hold each stretch for approximately 30 seconds. This will give the muscles enough time to relax and lengthen. You should feel a major difference in a fairly short period of time.

Continue Learning about Flexibility Training

Are There Specific Stretches I Can Do to Prevent Hip Pain From Occurring?
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?