How can I train to improve my flexibility?

To improve your flexibility, you should perform both static and dynamic stretching. In the morning, perform dynamic stretches that move each of your targeted muscles and joints through their full range of motion. This sets the length of the muscle for the day at a greater length versus doing nothing. Later in the day, perform static stretches – holding each stretch for a minimum of 30 seconds. This helps you maintain the your flexibility. Your flexibility program should receive just as much attention as your resistance training program. Perform flexibility exercises daily to see results.

Continue Learning about Flexibility Training

Are There Specific Stretches I Can Do to Prevent Hip Pain From Occurring?
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?