How do I perform the forearm rotational-stretching exercise?

The forearm rotational stretching exercise helps to improve range of motion and tissue extensibility of your forearm. Stand upright with a tall posture and your shoulder blades slightly retracted. Hold light dumbbells in each arm (2-5 lbs). Rotate (pronate) your forearm (palm towards the floor) until a nice stretch is felt. Hold this position for 30-60 seconds to allow your tissues to elongate. Make sure to avoid stretching to the point of pain. Instead it should be a gentle stretch.

Next, rotate your forearm in the opposite direction (supination) and follow the same procedures.

Continue Learning about Flexibility Training

To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?
Are There Specific Stretches I Can Do to Prevent Hip Pain From Occurring?