How do I loosen the tightness on the side of my butt after working out?

If you have tightness in your butt after a workout the best way to get rid of this is to perform foam rolling on that region. Place a foam roll on the ground and sit on the foam roll until you find the tender or tight spot. Roll the foam roll back and forth over the tight spot for 30 seconds. Perform this each day that you work out and the tightness will go away.

Continue Learning about Flexibility Training

How intense should my flexibility exercises be?
Flexibility exercises should help prepare the body for activity. Keeping the stretches to a moderate...
How should I do the iliotibial-band stretch exercise?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
Here's how to do the iliotibial band (ITB) exercise, which helps stretch the ITB and possibly the te...
To What Degree Do I Need to Exercise to Improve My Health?
Are There Specific Stretches I Can Do to Prevent Hip Pain From Occurring?