If you buy the whole flaxseed, remember to grind it up in a coffee grinder or blender before you use it. The whole flaxseed will provide a good fiber source, but the helpful Omega 3 fatty acids are not able to be processed by the body in this state. You can grind the flaxseed as you need it and store the whole flaxseeds in your refrigerator to keep fresh.
- Q What is the maximum recommended daily dosage for flaxseed oil?
- Q How does flax seed work?
- Q How does flaxseed oil interact with other medications and foods?
- Q What are the other names for flaxseed oil supplements?
- Q How much flaxseed oil supplement should I take?
- Q What drugs and foods interact with flaxseed oil supplements?