To get the full benefit of flaxseed, you should grind it. You can purchase ground flaxseed in the health food section of the supermarket. It's often labelled as "milled" flaxseed. If you purchase whole flaxseeds, grind them using a coffee grinder or small food processor. Grind to the consistency of cornmeal or coarse flour. Refrigerate after grinding.
- Q What are the side effects of flaxseed?
- Q What is the difference between flaxseed oil and linseed oil?
- Q What is the maximum recommended daily dosage for flaxseed oil?
- Q How much flaxseed oil supplement should I take?
- Q What are side effects of flaxseed oil supplements?
- Q What is the nutritional value of flaxseeds?