To get the full benefit of flaxseed, you should grind it. You can purchase ground flaxseed in the health food section of the supermarket. It's often labelled as "milled" flaxseed. If you purchase whole flaxseeds, grind them using a coffee grinder or small food processor. Grind to the consistency of cornmeal or coarse flour. Refrigerate after grinding.
- Q How can I get the benefits of flaxseed oil?
- Q What are flaxseed oil supplements?
- Q What is the difference between flaxseed oil and linseed oil?
- Q What is the maximum recommended daily dosage for flaxseed oil?
- Q What are the other names for flaxseed oil supplements?
- Q What are the side effects of flaxseed?