Will my anosmia go away?

Based on what causes your anosmia, the condition may or may not go away. Certain types of anosmia can be caused by damage to the lining of the nose. If you smoke, have allergies, or suffer from an upper respiratory illness, such as the common cold, your anosmia will go away when your illness clears up. In addition, if your anosmia is caused by a blockage, like a polyp in your nose, your anosmia will go away after a doctor removes the obstruction.

Continue Learning about The Five Senses

Are the five senses of human beings reliable?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
The five senses are extremely deceptive. They tell us that the sunrises in the east and sets in the ...
What are the main senses that babies use?
Babies use all of their senses, even before they are born. Watch this video with Dr. Mike Roizen and...
How Do Supermarkets Get Shoppers to Spend More?
How Can My Senses Affect My Shopping Behavior?