What are visual motor skills?

Combining a visuospatial skill (ability to recognize and organize information when you see something and then interpret what you see) with movement is called a visual motor skill. Examples of visual motor skills include writing, typing, copying designs with pencil and paper, putting puzzles together, and cutting with scissors.

Continue Learning about The Five Senses

Are the five senses of human beings reliable?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
The five senses are extremely deceptive. They tell us that the sunrises in the east and sets in the ...
How does the sense of touch work?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
Your skin gives you the sense of touch through the myriad nerve endings all over your body. Touch is...
How Do Supermarkets Get Shoppers to Spend More?
How Can My Senses Affect My Shopping Behavior?