Does my child have a brain problem if he has poor sight or hearing?

Sensory development is a huge indicator of how well the brain is functioning. During the first few years of life, you should pay close attention to your child's vision and hearing. If things don't always add up, it may not just be a "sight" issue, but a brain development issue. Be aware that senses are more than just ways to interact with the world; they're cool little windows into the world of the brain as well.
YOU: Raising Your Child: The Owner's Manual from First Breath to First Grade

There’s little doubt that parenting can be one of the most rewarding and satisfying experiences you’ll ever have. But it can be plenty tough, too: Around the clock, you’re working to keep your...

Continue Learning about The Five Senses

Why do I lose my senses of smell and taste when I'm sick?
The senses of taste and smell are often deadened when one has a cold. In this video, Dr. Oz expl...
How many senses does a human being have?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
The standard list of five senses doesn't give our bodies credit for all the amazing things they can ...
How Do Supermarkets Get Shoppers to Spend More?
What Are the Main Senses That Babies Use?