Where can I purchase fitness DVDs?

Before I purchase a fitness DVD, I do one of two things. I like to "try before I buy." I will either check out a video from the library or I will rent it through a video rental service. I would say that 90 percent of the time, I would not buy it after trying it for various reasons, mainly it is not a routine that I would do on a regular basis. I find that this is a great way to mix up my routine and do it on a budget.

Tina Whitlock
Fitness
Instead of purchasing why not try before you buy? Netflix has a huge fitness library, and you can keep the DVD as long as you want. Quite a few are even available in the instant streaming format. That way you can preview different workouts to find what works best for you. It also makes it easier to switch things up. You don’t want to keep doing the same routine for more than four weeks, your body will adapt to what you’re doing and it will no longer be as effective.

One of my favorite places to purchase fitness DVDS is http://www.collagevideo.com/.

They have a great variety to choose from.

I love amazon.com!  If you spend $25 you get free shipping :-)  I've found that the Jillian Michaels, Bob Harper, and Tone it up DVDs to be challenging for an at home workout!  Ask around and see if your friends or co-workers have any of the DVDs so you can try it before you buy it.  I've purchased plenty of DVDs that don't really do anything for me.  Have fun!

You can purchase fitness DVDs on the internet through various different resources like PowerSystems.com, and Amazon.com.

You can find fitness DVDs on Amazon and local book stores . You can get DVDs and even Web, Android, iPhone, iPad, Sony and Nook downloads at these online stores.
As well as the previously mentioned, you can check with your local library, and some cable companies are now offering free workout videos in their on-demand sections.

You can purchase DVDs from a variety of stores either online or in person. This is the best time of year to find reasonably priced workouts. I’ve seen many at Wal-Mart, Best Buy and Sam’s club.  Online you can find them on Amazon or Ebay. If you know what workout you are looking for you can Google the name to find the website to compare prices. Your local library will have a selection to try before you buy and Netflix has a variety of workouts.

There are many great companies that sell fitness DVDs. Amazon.com, Walmart, Target and even eBay.com are great resources. My favorite website is www.collagevideo.com. They have hundreds of fitness DVDs at very reasonable prices.
Online fitness equipment suppliers often offer books and DVDs as well. Websites such as Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com have a wide variety of books and DVDs available.

Continue Learning about Fitness Resources