Where can I find home workout plans online?

There is no shortage of workout programs online. Many fitness magazines have weekly, monthly, or seasonal workouts on their websites. Sometimes these are good options when you need a little variety in your routine. 
One of the most comprehensive online workout plan providers is beachbody. You can find complete workout programs geared towards your personal fitness level now and where you want to be in 30, 60, or 90 days. You can also find flexible meal plans and even great opportunities to share your story and inspire others to fitness.

Continue Learning about Fitness Resources

Do the new ‘active’ video games count as exercise?
New studies have shown that active video games can count as exercise. People are less active and are...
How can I get access to scholarly journals?
Debra Atkinson, MSDebra Atkinson, MS
You can go to www.pubmed.com and enter the topic you're looking for information on. From there you w...
How can I get the kind of fitness training used by the Marines?
Some people fantasize about being as fit as a Marine. Watch this video as Dr. Oz learns how batt...
What Is a Good Exercise I Can Do to Tone My Legs?