Will smiling really help make me feel better to exercise?

Smiling has been proven to make people feel better in practically every situation. The actual act of smiling feeds positive energy to your brain letting your brain know that everything is good, which leads to a sense of euphoria and positive actions. Smiling is also addictive. If other people see you smile, they smile. The simple act feeds into social connectivity, conversation and a positive mood. 

Continue Learning about Fitness Psychology

What can I do if I am overweight and intimidated by the gym?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
This is a common one that a lot of folks have issues with and is very understandable. The gym can be...
Why is a big exercise class overwhelming?
Jeff Croswell , NASM Elite TrainerJeff Croswell , NASM Elite Trainer
Classes can be overwhelming because this is usually new to someone. Many times I hear "I won't know ...
Does Time Really Fly When We Are Having Fun?
How Can the Power of Positive Thinking Help to Optimize My Workouts?