What are the benefits of positive feedback?

Positive feedback makes people feel good and it reinforces that what are they are doing is correct.

Continue Learning about Fitness Psychology

How often should I give positive feedback?
There is not a limit to positive feedback but there are conditions for when it's better to give it. ...
Will smiling really help make me feel better to exercise?
Smiling has been proven to make people feel better in practically every situation. The actual ac...
Can fear of change be a barrier to improving fitness levels?
Yes, fear of change can keep you from improving your fitness levels especially if you are embarking ...
What can I do if I feel out of shape when just getting back to working out?
Sadie LincolnSadie Lincoln
Good for you for getting back to it! Letting go of expectations and even an end goal is my first...