What are the benefits of positive feedback?

Mr. Donovan Green
Athletic Training
Postive feedback is the key to great performance in all areas of life. Hearing that you are doing well will trigger those endorphins and fire up your drive to succeed. Postive feedback creates great mental and spiritual support, leaving you with no room to fail.
Positive feedback makes people feel good and it reinforces that what are they are doing is correct.

Continue Learning about Fitness Psychology

Can nutrition be a barrier to improving fitness levels?
Donna Verive , NASM Elite TrainerDonna Verive , NASM Elite Trainer
Simply, yes. Do you ever recall hearing, "You are what you eat?" Well there may be some credence to ...
Do counselors specialize in health and fitness?
Mr. Donovan GreenMr. Donovan Green
Not all counselors specialize in health and fitness. In this video, I will describe what to think ab...
How Can the Power of Positive Thinking Help to Optimize My Workouts?
Does Time Really Fly When We Are Having Fun?