How do I change the factors that keep me from exercising?

Behavior modification starts with an awareness that behavior is either negative or needs improvement. This awareness can come from within (you notice you can't play with your kids anymore because you are totally out of shape and out of breath) or it can come from another person (for the first time your doctor makes you aware that you have diabetes). With awareness you can choose to keep the behavior or modify it to something more healthy.

Continue Learning about Fitness Psychology

What are the stages of change when it comes to exercise?
Dr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhDDr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhD
The stages of change is a model of behavior change that helps to establish where people are with reg...
Can cutting out a picture of someone's body I like help me lose weight?
Cutting out a picture of someone who has the body type or the look you desire is a great way to ...
Does Time Really Fly When We Are Having Fun?
How Can the Power of Positive Thinking Help to Optimize My Workouts?