Can cutting out a picture of someone's body I like help me lose weight?

Cutting out a picture of someone who has the body type or the look you desire is a great way to help motivate yourself to achieve your goals. This is known as visualization or mental imaginary. It helps not only to think of what you will look like when you reach your goals, but also what you will feel like. This gives more of an internal association to the vision. This mental, positive reinforcement has been used for years to help individuals achieve specific goals. When you have this specific thought in mind everyday you are much more likely to achieve it.

Continue Learning about Fitness Psychology

Will smiling really help make me feel better to exercise?
Smiling has been proven to make people feel better in practically every situation. The actual ac...
Can positive thinking improve my workouts?
Mr. Donovan GreenMr. Donovan Green
Fitness begins with the mind, not the body, according to Dr. Oz's personal trainer, Donovan Green. W...
Does Time Really Fly When We Are Having Fun?
How Can the Power of Positive Thinking Help to Optimize My Workouts?