Can cutting out a picture of someone's body I like help me lose weight?

Cutting out a picture of someone who has the body type or the look you desire is a great way to help motivate yourself to achieve your goals. This is known as visualization or mental imaginary. It helps not only to think of what you will look like when you reach your goals, but also what you will feel like. This gives more of an internal association to the vision. This mental, positive reinforcement has been used for years to help individuals achieve specific goals. When you have this specific thought in mind everyday you are much more likely to achieve it.

Continue Learning about Fitness Psychology

What are the benefits of having a workout buddy?
Mr. Donovan GreenMr. Donovan Green
Having a workout buddy helps in lots of ways. In this video, I will describe how workout buddies hel...
What are the stages of change when it comes to exercise?
Not everyone is in the same place when it comes to exercise. We are not all designed to start an...
How Can the Power of Positive Thinking Help to Optimize My Workouts?
Does Time Really Fly When We Are Having Fun?