Why should I set exercise goals?

Setting exercise goals are crucial to your overall success. Setting these goals gives you something to shoot for to help keep you motivated. Goals can also assist to advance yourself to new challenges and ultimatley improved fitness. Hitting these goals will allow you to become even more motivated to continue to set new goals, which enhances exercise compliance and thus getting yourself in better physical (and mental) shape. 

Continue Learning about Fitness Goals

How to Set Smart Goals for Weight Loss and Exercise
Does the Athletic Challenge for Peak Performance Translate to Common Goals for Everyone?
3 Ways a Personal Trainer Can Help You Get Fit
What Exercises Can Improve My Posture?
What Exercises Can Improve My Posture?