When should I do aerobic exercise in my workout routine?

Build stam+ina through aerobic exercise only after you have integrated a general physical activity (like walking) and strength activities into a usual routine. I believe you should be doing both thirty minutes of walking every day and ten minutes of strength activities every other day before you even attempt stamina activities.

Stamina-building exercises are activities that raise your heart rate. These activities are what we usually think of as "exercise" -- jogging, biking, swimming, aerobics, a "workout." Most people make the mistake of starting their exercise program with these sweat-inducing activities. If you start with stamina exercises, you are more likely to abandon all exercises than if you first integrate general physical activity and strength activities into your daily routine. Many Americans use their treadmills, StairMaster, and exercise bikes as clothes racks because they started with stamina activity before the other two types of exercise and then gave up.

It would depend on your main goals and priorities in your workout program. You should perform what’s more important to you first. If your main goal is to improve your aerobic fitness do that first when you have the most energy. If increasing your muscular strength

Continue Learning about Fitness Goals

The New Rx-ercise: Move More, Move Quickly
If you type the word exercise into the Google search window, you’ll get about 1,720,000,000 results. And the available info covers everything from A t...
How can I reduce fat from my thighs?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
Unfortunately there is no such thing as spot reduction. Many believe working leg muscles in the gym ...
How do I work on balance in the water?
Swimming on the back is an excellent way to work on balance. It enables athletes to find their o...
What Exercises Can Improve My Posture?
What Exercises Can Improve My Posture?