What are keys to reaching a fitness goal?

Mr. Donovan Green
Athletic Training
The keys to reaching fitness goals are to define and specify what your goals are, commit to those goals, and believe in what you're doing. In this video, I will explain these important factors in reaching fitness goals.

Continue Learning about Fitness Goals

How can I change bad habits to reach a fitness goal?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
To achieve a fitness goal, understand why you shouldn't make a change. That's right. Until you g...
Should I weigh myself regularly if I want to get in shape?
Mr. Donovan GreenMr. Donovan Green
I am not a big fan of the scale. As a matter of fact, I think the scale is the Devil. It tells you n...
If I want to increase my fitness level, how long should I do cardio for?
Margaret Scherrer Margaret Scherrer
Consistency is key. Improving your fitness level happens over a period of time and not in one workou...
What Exercises Can Improve My Posture?
What Exercises Can Improve My Posture?