How can I stick to my fitness plan?

There are four must-do exercises to keep you moving on the right path of your fitness plan:
  • Define what fitness means to you. Be clear, focused, and realistic about your definition of fitness. Create your fitness goals from your definition.
  • Paint a mental picture of your fit and healthy life four weeks from the start of your program, and then through each quarter, year, and three years from now.
  • Create a strategy to achieve your goals. Avoid over-promising and under-delivering when it comes to making your fitness strategy. Think of a way to reward yourself at each milestone that reinforces the new life you are living.
  • Commit and prepare to not quit! Conquer the fear, uncertainty, and doubt that may hold you back.

Continue Learning about Fitness Goals

The New Rx-ercise: Move More, Move Quickly
If you type the word exercise into the Google search window, you’ll get about 1,720,000,000 results. And the available info covers everything from A t...
How can I change bad habits to reach a fitness goal?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
To achieve a fitness goal, understand why you shouldn't make a change. That's right. Until you g...
How can I set health and fitness goals?
Lisa PalmerLisa Palmer
All diet and health plans seem to work, it's a matter of putting them to work! One thing is having t...
3 Steps to a Fitness Plan That Sticks
3 Steps to a Fitness Plan That Sticks