How can I stick to my fitness plan?

There are four must-do exercises to keep you moving on the right path of your fitness plan:
  • Define what fitness means to you. Be clear, focused, and realistic about your definition of fitness. Create your fitness goals from your definition.
  • Paint a mental picture of your fit and healthy life four weeks from the start of your program, and then through each quarter, year, and three years from now.
  • Create a strategy to achieve your goals. Avoid over-promising and under-delivering when it comes to making your fitness strategy. Think of a way to reward yourself at each milestone that reinforces the new life you are living.
  • Commit and prepare to not quit! Conquer the fear, uncertainty, and doubt that may hold you back.

Continue Learning about Fitness Goals

How do I know when I've reached my exercise goals?
There are many ways to know when you've reached your fitness goals. If you wrote goals on a piec...
Why should I have deadlines for my fitness goals?
Dr. Mike Clark, DPTDr. Mike Clark, DPT
Think short-term, mid-term, and long-term. Set fitness goals you can achieve tomorrow and in thr...
Should I have short term fitness goals?
Jeff Croswell , NASM Elite TrainerJeff Croswell , NASM Elite Trainer
Of course you should.  Actually you should have a short term goal and a long term goal.  However don...
How do I keep track of my goals?
There are many ways to keep track of your goals and how you keep track is really dependent on wh...