How do I set exercise goals?

The best way to set goals is using SMART goals. Goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time based.

Continue Learning about Fitness Goals

The New Rx-ercise: Move More, Move Quickly
If you type the word exercise into the Google search window, you’ll get about 1,720,000,000 results. And the available info covers everything from A t...
What are the benefits of making small fitness goals?
Dr. Mike Clark, DPTDr. Mike Clark, DPT
Smaller fitness goals aren't necessarily better; they are simply easier to attain, and you begin...
How do I keep track of my goals?
There are many ways to keep track of your goals and how you keep track is really dependent on wh...
How do I keep my exercise goals realistic?
If you've never worked out before, jumping into 4, 5 or 6 days of working out is probably not re...