How can I burn extra body fat on my waist and thighs?

The body does not take off fat from one specific region of the body at any one time; this concept is known as spot reduction and has not been known to occur in research. Your body loses body fat from all over the body in a generally even pattern. To lose fat around your waist and thighs you must lose total body fat. To do this combine resistance training and aerobic training with dietary changes to lose weight and excessive body fat.

Continue Learning about Fitness Goals

What Exercises Can Improve My Posture?
What Exercises Can Improve My Posture?
Does the Athletic Challenge for Peak Performance Translate to Common Goals for Everyone?
What’s the Secret to Keeping a New Year’s Resolution?
What Should My First Exercise Goal Be If I Want to Get In Shape?