How do I decide what exercise goals are important?

To figure out what goals are important think about the psychological (able to think more clearly, able to sleep better, being more positive, better able to deal with stress and anxiety) and physical (able to climb stairs, healthy weight, looking good and feeling strong) areas of your exercise that are most important. On a scale of one to ten (one describing an area that needs work and ten describing an area as perfect) rate yourself on those areas and figure out where you want to be. The discrepancy is the region of growth you need to achieve your goals.

Continue Learning about Fitness Goals

What Should My First Exercise Goal Be If I Want to Get In Shape?
What’s the Secret to Keeping a New Year’s Resolution?
Does the Athletic Challenge for Peak Performance Translate to Common Goals for Everyone?
What Exercises Can Improve My Posture?
What Exercises Can Improve My Posture?