How can wearing the wrong sneakers hurt my feet?

Wearing the wrong athletic shoes can cause foot strains, sprains, and pops. A pair of pricey sports shoes may be "Err" Jordans for you. How come? Your stride is unique, like a fingerprint. If you don't have properly fitted footwear, you can end up with joint and muscle problems from foot to shoulder.

Continue Learning about Fitness Footwear

What is the difference between motion-control, stability, or neutral shoes?
Motion control shoes are recommended for runners with low arches who are moderate to severe over-pro...
What is a good walking shoe for my elderly parent?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
A walking shoe that has support is great for anyone. Prior to purchasing, you must find out if your ...
Are shoes that simulate barefoot running safe?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Some people point to the fact that many groups of people in history have run incredible distances su...
What Are the Best Shoes to Wear to Protect Your Feet?