How can wearing the wrong sneakers hurt my feet?

Wearing the wrong athletic shoes can cause foot strains, sprains, and pops. A pair of pricey sports shoes may be "Err" Jordans for you. How come? Your stride is unique, like a fingerprint. If you don't have properly fitted footwear, you can end up with joint and muscle problems from foot to shoulder.

Continue Learning about Fitness Footwear

Which brand of athletic shoes are considered the most comfortable?
Comfort of shoes depends on a lot of factors including shoe width, length, level of arch support, an...
What benefits do toning shoes provide?
Anyone who walks regularly is familiar with the popularity of "toning" shoes. You know the shoes -- ...
What are the benefits of toe socks?
Athletic toe socks reduce the friction between toes and shoes during activity. Typically seen in dis...
How do I choose appropriate shoes for a sport?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
Consider the sport you're going out for and how much support your foot requires. Different sport...