How important is it to buy inserts or walking shoes if I walk a lot?

If you walk a lot it’s recommended to buy walking shoes which are designed to enhance the mechanics of walking and improve walking efficiency. Walking shoes are designed to enhance the rocking heel to toe motion of walking and help reduce the risk of injury

Continue Learning about Fitness Footwear

What should I look for when buying walking shoes?
Keep it personal. To determine the best shoe for you, a good salesperson will ask about your walking...
How should I choose a running shoe?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Foot shape, foot motion and footstrike are the best metrics for selecting a running shoe. Try on a f...
What benefits do toning shoes provide?
Anyone who walks regularly is familiar with the popularity of "toning" shoes. You know the shoes -- ...
What Are the Best Shoes to Wear to Protect Your Feet?