How important is it to buy inserts or walking shoes if I walk a lot?

If you walk a lot it’s recommended to buy walking shoes which are designed to enhance the mechanics of walking and improve walking efficiency. Walking shoes are designed to enhance the rocking heel to toe motion of walking and help reduce the risk of injury

Continue Learning about Fitness Footwear

What is the difference between a walking and running shoe?
Walking shoes are designed to have the base of support on the heel and to enhance the rocking motion...
What shoes are appropriate for playing on turf?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
Shoes with molded cleats or screw-ins are best. However, some fields may have specific regulations. ...
What is a good walking shoe for my elderly parent?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
A walking shoe that has support is great for anyone. Prior to purchasing, you must find out if your ...
What Are the Best Shoes to Wear to Protect Your Feet?