Which brand of athletic shoes are considered the most comfortable?

Comfort of shoes depends on a lot of factors including shoe width, length, level of arch support, and the type of fabric the shoe is made of. Because of all these varied factors, it’s impossible to pick one brand or type of shoe as the most comfortable.

Continue Learning about Fitness Footwear

What type of shoes should I wear when exercising?
Wear shoes that are expressly made for your exercise program and replace them when they show signs o...
What are the benefits of toe socks?
Athletic toe socks reduce the friction between toes and shoes during activity. Typically seen in dis...
What benefits do toning shoes provide?
Anyone who walks regularly is familiar with the popularity of "toning" shoes. You know the shoes -- ...
How can I make my sneakers fit better?
You can custom-fit your athletic shoes to your footfall with an orthotic insert. Some shoes stor...