Are You Up for a Challenge?
Join celebrity trainer Donovan Green in our new Fitness Challenges! Track your daily progress, cheer on your friends and discover the power of working with others toward a shared fitness goal. Ready? Let’s go!Push-Ups Challenge
Experts recommend at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise every week for most people. Why? Cardio revs up your heart rate, boosts metabolism and helps you get in shape and lose weight.Get started
Getting a good workout doesn’t require all the bells and whistles of a gym or studio class. Work up a sweat by walking just 30 minutes a day. You'll boost your heart rate, brain power and energy levels while slashing your risk of stroke, heart disease, hypertension and more.Try Our Walking Program
Do-Anywhere WorkoutGet Moving
That’s Embarrassing!Don’t let these gym goofs
ruin your workout.
The percentage of adults who met the physical activity guidelines for cardio exercise in 2014
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Why is fitness more important than weight loss?
Losing weight is a added bonus for vanity purposes. However, there is nothing better than being fit. . .
- Q How does Global Employee Health and Fitness Month (GEHFM) work?
- Q What is Global Employee Health and Fitness Month (GEHFM)?
- Q What are the benefits of changing up my exercise routine?
- Q What does training low mean for athletes?
- Q Can watching videos affect a child's exercise experience?
- Q How much exercise should I do in my 40s?
- Q Will it ever be possible to get the positive effects of exercise in a pill?
- Q How can I start exercising if i'm out of shape?
- Q What summer activities can I do to stay fit?
- Q Why don't I get sore after workouts anymore?
Recent Fitness Articles
These warm-up and recovery tips are essential to any fitness routine.
Little Steps, Big Rewards: Making a Workout Workable The Cure for Dormant Butt Muscle Syndrome Why Fitness Newbies Should Avoid Intense Workouts Why Breast Cancer Survivors Should Practice Yoga See All Articles