Are You Up for a Challenge?
Join celebrity trainer Donovan Green in our new Fitness Challenges! Track your daily progress, cheer on your friends and discover the power of working with others toward a shared fitness goal. Ready? Let’s go!Push-Ups Challenge
Experts recommend at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise every week for most people. Why? Cardio revs up your heart rate, boosts metabolism and helps you get in shape and lose weight.Get started
Getting a good workout doesn’t require all the bells and whistles of a gym or studio class. Work up a sweat by walking just 30 minutes a day. You'll boost your heart rate, brain power and energy levels while slashing your risk of stroke, heart disease, hypertension and more.Try Our Walking Program
Do-Anywhere WorkoutGet Moving
That’s Embarrassing!Don’t let these gym goofs
ruin your workout.
The percentage of adults who met the physical activity guidelines for cardio exercise in 2014
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Is it true that stretching before exercise primes muscles for the workout?
Recently, experts have taken a new stance on stretching and workouts, strongly suggesting that a warm up before exercise is a good idea, but stretching...
- Q How much exercise should I get each week?
- Q How can I get a body like a celebrity?
- Q What is exercise?
- Q As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you involve your family in exercise?
- Q How can I get rid of the fat around my hips?
- Q Are classes through the Parks and Recreation Department expensive?
- Q How much physical activity do I need to be healthy?
- Q Does the Parks and Recreation Department run sports programs?
- Q How can I start exercising if i'm out of shape?
- Q How can I be more physically active?
Recent Fitness Articles
These warm-up and recovery tips are essential to any fitness routine.
Resistance is Far from Futile – It’s the Best Boost Exercise Benefits with Laughter The Best Time to Work Out The Weak Bones Diet See All Articles