Are You Up for a Challenge?
Join celebrity trainer Donovan Green in our new Fitness Challenges! Track your daily progress, cheer on your friends and discover the power of working with others toward a shared fitness goal. Ready? Let’s go!Push-Ups Challenge
Experts recommend at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise every week for most people. Why? Cardio revs up your heart rate, boosts metabolism and helps you get in shape and lose weight.Get started
Getting a good workout doesn’t require all the bells and whistles of a gym or studio class. Work up a sweat by walking just 30 minutes a day. You'll boost your heart rate, brain power and energy levels while slashing your risk of stroke, heart disease, hypertension and more.Try Our Walking Program
Do-Anywhere WorkoutGet Moving
That’s Embarrassing!Don’t let these gym goofs
ruin your workout.
The percentage of adults who met the physical activity guidelines for cardio exercise in 2014
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Joel Harper - Elite Trainer
If I sweat during my workout am I burning more fat?
No, it is your body attempting to keep your body cool-homeostasis. That is why it is important to drink water every day. Take your body weight cut it in half and that is how many. . .
- Q How can I start exercising if i'm out of shape?
- Q Does the Parks and Recreation Department run sports programs?
- Q How can I be more physically active?
- Q How can I lose fat specifically on my thighs?
- Q How do I get my dream body?
- Q Why do my lungs burn when I exercise?
- Q Why don't I get sore after workouts anymore?
- Q How much physical activity do I need to be healthy?
- Q As a Sharecare Transformer, how do you involve your family in exercise?
- Q Are classes through the Parks and Recreation Department expensive?
Recent Fitness Articles
These warm-up and recovery tips are essential to any fitness routine.
How Two Minutes of Walking Per Hour Can Save Your Life The 5 Benefits of Having a Fitness Community Sex Does Not Inhibit Athletic Performance Resistance is Far from Futile – It’s the Best See All Articles