Experts recommend at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise every week for most people. Why? Cardio revs up your heart rate, boosts metabolism and helps you get in shape and lose weight.Get started
Getting a good workout doesn’t require all the bells and whistles of a gym or studio class. Work up a sweat by walking just 30 minutes a day. You'll boost your heart rate, brain power and energy levels while slashing your risk of stroke, heart disease, hypertension and more.
Do-Anywhere WorkoutGet Moving
That’s Embarrassing!Don’t let these gym goofs
ruin your workout.
The percentage of adults who met the physical activity guidelines for cardio exercise in 2014
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Joel Harper - Elite Trainer
If I sweat during my workout am I burning more fat?
No, it is your body attempting to keep your body cool-homeostasis. That is why it is important to drink water every day. Take your body weight cut it in half and that is how many. . .
- Q What is muscle fitness?
- Q How much exercise do adults need?
- Q How do I start exercising?
- Q How does Global Employee Health and Fitness Month (GEHFM) work?
- Q What is the difference between fitness and health?
- Q Will it ever be possible to get the positive effects of exercise in a pill?
- Q Why do I get cramps in my fingers when I exercise?
- Q How many times a week should I do a hard workout?
- Q How much exercise should I do in my 40s?
- Q What is Global Employee Health and Fitness Month (GEHFM)?