Are You Up for a Challenge?
Join celebrity trainer Donovan Green in our new Fitness Challenges! Track your daily progress, cheer on your friends and discover the power of working with others toward a shared fitness goal. Ready? Let’s go!Push-Ups Challenge
Experts recommend at least 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise every week for most people. Why? Cardio revs up your heart rate, boosts metabolism and helps you get in shape and lose weight.Get started
Getting a good workout doesn’t require all the bells and whistles of a gym or studio class. Work up a sweat by walking just 30 minutes a day. You'll boost your heart rate, brain power and energy levels while slashing your risk of stroke, heart disease, hypertension and more.Try Our Walking Program
Do-Anywhere WorkoutGet Moving
That’s Embarrassing!Don’t let these gym goofs
ruin your workout.
The percentage of adults who met the physical activity guidelines for cardio exercise in 2014
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Why is fitness more important than weight loss?
Losing weight is a added bonus for vanity purposes. However, there is nothing better than being fit. . .
- Q What home exercise equipment is right for a beginner?
- Q How often should I exercise?
- Q When should I stretch?
- Q How should I exercise my core muscles?
- Q What exercise can I do for my buttocks?
- Q What are some exercises I can do for my abs?
- Q How do I tighten and tone without bulking up?
- Q What exercises can I do to strengthen my lower body?
- Q What are the benefits of changing up my exercise routine?
- Q How can I be more active at work?
Pre- and Post-Workout Tips
These warm-up and recovery tips are essential to any fitness routine.
Kick Off Your Summer Slim Down Exercises That Won’t Hurt Your Back 4 Secrets to Walking Off Weight 5 Reasons to Work Out Get Moving to Live Longer
Build Better Biceps
Ever envy Michelle Obama’s biceps? Try these exercises to strengthen and tone your arms.
Learn the moves
Do This for a Flatter Belly
What's the single best exercise for a flat stomach? These experts weigh in.