Will it ever be possible to get the positive effects of exercise in a pill?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
It is possible that there will be a pill that creates the same positive effects of exercise. In this video, Robin Miller, MD, reports on a compound recently created by scientists.

Continue Learning about Fitness

5 Benefits of Having a Fitness Community
Too many people who begin exercising fall out of the habit within the first six months—even after a health crisis. After heart surgery, for example, e...
Why do I get cramps in my fingers when I exercise?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
You may get cramps in your fingers when you exercise for a couple of reasons.First, have you been dr...
5 Embarrassing Gym Moments—And How to Avoid Them
5 Embarrassing Gym Moments—And How to Avoid Them5 Embarrassing Gym Moments—And How to Avoid Them5 Embarrassing Gym Moments—And How to Avoid Them5 Embarrassing Gym Moments—And How to Avoid Them
Don't let these exercise goofs ruin your workout. Whether you work out a little or a lot, we’ve all had them—embarrassing gym moments. The key to surv...
What Exercise Can I Do At Home to Strengthen My Back?