Will I grow as a person from working out?

Yes. Personal growth is a process that brings about progress and leads you in the direction of success. A workout program poses the opportunity for such a process. Planning out a workout program requires you to set goals and honor commitments for developing skills such as endurance, muscular strength, balance, flexibility, and cardiovascular efficiency. As you experience the challenges of your workout program, you will learn to improve your body awareness from the results of an exercise program that is well planned and properly executed.

Continue Learning about Fitness

How a Bus Ride Makes You Fit
How a Bus Ride Makes You Fit
Not getting the recommended 30 minutes of exercise each day? Then take the bus. Yep, a little public transportation may be just the ticket to getting...
Why Outdoor Workouts Work Better
Why Outdoor Workouts Work Better
Pounding away on a treadmill under fluorescent lights in a stuffy gym couldn't sound any less appealing. Until now. This workout choice may be holding...
Stuck at the Airport? 5 Exercises to Do During a Delay
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, it can be hard to get in a workout on the go. But what abo...
How can physical activity help me maintain my health?
Physical activity is important for everyone. The health benefits are vast, and include decreased blo...