Will I grow as a person from working out?

Yes. Personal growth is a process that brings about progress and leads you in the direction of success. A workout program poses the opportunity for such a process. Planning out a workout program requires you to set goals and honor commitments for developing skills such as endurance, muscular strength, balance, flexibility, and cardiovascular efficiency. As you experience the challenges of your workout program, you will learn to improve your body awareness from the results of an exercise program that is well planned and properly executed.

Continue Learning about Fitness

All About You: Body Weight Bonus
All About You: Body Weight Bonus
Whether you're a gym newbie or simply free-weight phobic, get this: Your own body is all you need to build muscle and strengthen bones. Squats and lu...
How can I make sure I do enough physical activity every week?
David BuerDavid Buer
Being active daily is important for everyone to maintain fitness and to prevent disease. Regular exe...
6 Ways You Are Sabotaging Your Workout
6 Ways You Are Sabotaging Your Workout6 Ways You Are Sabotaging Your Workout6 Ways You Are Sabotaging Your Workout6 Ways You Are Sabotaging Your Workout
Reap the benefits of your time at the gym by dodging these workout no-nos.
No Props Needed Workout
No Props Needed Workout